0

Hey Baby... How you Doin?

Posted by Telling It To You on 12:22 PM
As I was driving to work this morning I encountered a rare breed of sketchy man.... "The Traffic Sleeze."

It is not the first time I have encountered such a man. They may all look different but they have several common traits, the creepy smile, the wink and the "please roll down your window and talk to me" hand motion.

Today's winner was a short man with greasy hair driving a rusty Nissan, apparently he thought this combination would be irresistible to me and with several smiles and a wink I would surely want to pull my car over and discuss our bright future together.

I once met a very similar man at a stop light, who revved his engine (in a Dodge Neon mind you) and yelled "hey baby" at me in hopes that I would be so impressed with his vehicle, sideways baseball hat and bandanna that I might want to check out what he had to offer. Instead he received a "yeah right buddy" as my window rolled up.

What I really want to ask these men is HAS THIS EVER WORKED? In the entire history of the world has any guy successfully picked up a woman in traffic?

If there has been a successful relationship that came from a man yelling at a woman through a car window,I can GUARANTEE that the lady in question has a serious drug problem, is a prostitute or has the IQ of a fence post.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Telling It To You! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.