0

I hope the stick figures jump off the bumper sticker on your car and into the garbage where they belong

Posted by Telling It To You on 11:56 PM
Everywhere I look while driving I see these horrible little stick figure family bumper stickers, and I wonder WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU GET ONE???

As a driver who sees this sticker I am here to tell you.... I don't care how many kids, cats, dogs or people that are in your car!

I also don't care that the people in the car like to dance, swim, cheerlead, shop or any other of the numerous activities that this stupid stick family is advertising.

Whenever I see a car that has this sticker I automatically assume that the people inside it are NOT people I would want to spend time with.

Do yourself a favor... drop the cutesy crap. Nobody likes cutesy

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Telling It To You! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.