0

Men + Skinny Jeans= No thanks

Posted by Telling It To You on 5:35 PM
Let me go on record first to tell you that "I HATE SKINNY JEANS." I have several friends who love them but every time I see someone wearing them I just feel uncomfortable for them. Nothing that tight can possibly be comfortable.

As much as I hate skinny jeans as a general fashion trend, I despise skinny jeans for men more then most trends out there. Fortunately for me I am out of the dating world and it would be a cold day in hell before my husband wore such an item. If I was a single girl out there and a man wore skinny jeans on a date I would immediately get up and leave after informing him never to call me again.

While this may seem minorly harsh, I am of the mind set that men should actually look like men. The skinny jean on a man just creates WAY too much androgyny.

When I was dating I only had three finite rules.
1.) Don't date men who weigh less then you.
2.) Don't date men you could beat up.
3.) Don't date men who beat you up.

If I was still dating I would have to add a fourth rule... NEVER date a man who wears skinny jeans.

Although really rule number 4 could possibly be covered in rule number 3 since men wearing skinny jeans is essentially like beating up my eyeballs. For example....





|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Telling It To You! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.